Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisshaa
Beginner September 2023 Ontario

Calling all Fall Brides! — Share all your fall wedding ideas

Lisshaa, on September 8, 2022 at 12:56 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 4

Having a fall wedding or just had a fall wedding? Share your ideas, DIY‘s, attire, must have, or things that were significant to you! Calling all fall brides !

4 Comments

Latest activity by Lisshaa, on September 9, 2022 at 06:07
  • Lisshaa
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Covid pushed back a lot of special moments for so many people !! I’m glad you figured out a creative way to stay on top of it. As well as your great advice regarding your party colours… your completely right when it comes to coordinating everything and I haven’t even gotten that far of what colour the groom men should be wearing!! But your replay gave me great ideas and things to jot down ! Thanks
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah, end of September can be unpredictable. Even this past long weekend was kind of on and off sunlight/rain wise. But hopefully you'll at least have an hour or two on your day to get some pictures with the foliage.

We went very neutral with our attire (black tuxedos for gents and silver/grey dresses for bridesmaids) because we had to change our dates a few times due to covid so we wanted to have something that can work for all seasons. In hindsight, if I knew we were going to get married in early September, I would've opted for something lighter like a navy or charcoal suit instead. It would've given us more choices to incorporate colours like forest green, browns, deep reds, etc.

• Lisshaa
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for you reaching out! My wedding is semi -formal and I am going for a traditional indoor venue. my venue has a vintage feel, but with bright and clean Modern colours. I am definitely going for fall colours the more deep, dark and moody. Olives such as burnt oranges and deep purples almost black.

I am too afraid of the fall weather inconsistency to do anything outside.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How formal is your wedding? Are you going with a traditional indoor venue like banquet hall or hotel? Or are you thinking something more on theme with the season like a winery or farm?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics