Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hannah
Newbie August 2022 Ontario

Callia Flowers

Hannah, on January 13, 2022 at 10:48 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

Hi! I am looking at ordering Callia flowers for my August wedding. I was just wondering about bouquet sizes and if anyone has any experience with ordering! I am looking at just the Deluxe bouquet for me - I am petite and do not want to be hidden by a giant bouquet. Is the bridesmaid Standard bouquet big enough? Or should I get the girls a deluxe bouquet as well?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Andrea, on February 6, 2022 at 23:32
  • A
    Newbie August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure how Callia's wedding bouquet sizes compare to their regular bouquets, but before ordering my wedding bouquets, I ordered a regular-sized bouquet online from Callia. It was helpful to see the bouquet in person, as well as make sure I was happy with it before ordering for my wedding.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The bouquet sizes should be deluxe for you as you would shine and the standard size for the bridesmaid as they your wedding party. The florist are expensive for the real flowers as the artificial flowers are less expensive that can fit your budget.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda,

I am also considering them! The florists we have met with do beautiful work, however spending over $1K on bouquets and 3 boutonnieres didn't make sense to us. At the very least contact them and see how things go, I found them very pleasant to deal with...

Best of luck!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!! Our florist did an amazing job on all of our flowers for the big day.

Yes it's defiantly more and more common! Not only are they half the cost of real flowers, they also won't wilt halfway through the day in the heat! Ours look so real to the naked eye and even feel like real flowers too!

• Hannah
    Hannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've seen more and more people going to artificial flower route too. Yours are beautiful!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For bouquets, your bridesmaids should be a bit small then yours. You always want to stand out more.

I didn't get mine from Callia Flowers, just a florist in the city who does artificial flowers. Here's a photo of mine and my MOH's

Mine

Callia Flowers 1

Callia Flowers 2

Callia Flowers 3

MOH

Callia Flowers 4

Callia Flowers 5

Callia Flowers 6

• Hannah
    Hannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that's a good idea! Thank you!

• Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would reach out to Callia to see what the size dimensions are for their bridal bouquets. You can then find a similar sized bouquet at the grocery store and see how that feels in your hands.

For your bridesmaids, I think smaller bouquets are okay. They basically just need something to hold for pictures and during the ceremony.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics