Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caitlyn
Frequent user September 2021 Alberta

Callia flowers

Caitlyn, on August 17, 2020 at 21:20 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
I recently saw an ad on my Instagram for Callia Flowers, and after doing some research I'm wondering if this is the right direction to go for ordering flowers for my wedding. They're much cheaper than a florist and its convenient to be able to order everything offline. I guess my question is has anyone used them for their wedding and did they meet your expectations?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Marina, on September 8, 2020 at 01:16
  • Marina
    Beginner October 2021 British Columbia
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am also debating on using them. The prices are good, the bouquets look nice, and the delivery to your door is even better.
  • Melanie
    Curious May 2022 Alberta
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was seriously considering them too but found an independent florist who is even cheaper (!). I ordered a few test bouquets and they are GORGEOUS! I did find the lilies took a few days to open up so I’m not sure if I’d order them for a wedding (if you look at their website they have a few wedding pictures with what looks to be closed lilies).
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wonder if you could do a small order before as a test run. Maybe close to a friend or family birthday order a bouquet or two or some flowers to assemble for someone you love as a litte pick me up.

That way you can see what the quality and customer service is like on a smaller order.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Callia Lily flowers do look nice for a wedding and if its less expensive to get, why not. You get anything you like in the budget that is affordable. You being he bride have the final word and what you like. The colours are nice to match what your décor and bouquet.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics