Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leanne
Newbie September 2017 Alberta

Calgary or area wedding venues

Leanne, on September 19, 2016 at 15:39 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
Hello!!! We are thinking king about jutmst having a small intimate wedding ceremony with out immediate family and a few close friends. Does anyone know own where something like this can happen? We would like to keep everything under $5000

2 Comments

Latest activity by Scarlet, on April 28, 2017 at 06:10
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Leanne Smiley heart Welcome to the community!

I'm very happy we can share this great moment this you! I see that you are getting married in 2018, that's amazing! It will give you just enough time to plan your wedding and evaluate the best options to save on costs. You could even do some decorations and accessories DIY.

There are different types of venues you could look at for an intimate wedding. I made this test to help you find the one that would be perfect for you. Answer each question, and I'll give you different some suggestions of venues that would be justy perfect for you Smiley smile

Test: Find out the perfect venue for your wedding

I think you'll like to have a look at these discussions in the community, with advice from other brides, to start organizing your wedding. It's a great place to exchange, get advice, make friends and support each other Smiley heart

Who is getting married in 2018?

How are you paying for your wedding?

Are you having a religious, civil or symbolic wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics