Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Diana
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

Buy and sell?

Diana, on June 15, 2017 at 08:32 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Hi everyone! Is there a place to buy/sell used wedding items here? I'm thinking signage, candles, etc. So many of us are buying new (which is costly and wasteful!) when we could be sharing instead. Am I just not seeing the link? Thanks Smiley smile

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 21:08
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ebay or amazon are great sites too
  • Victoria
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you have Facebook there are multipule groups on there that you can join. Just type where you are from or larger cities near you then add "wedding swap/sell/buy" to it. A good one is "Ontario wedding swap and sell" or if you are close to Kitchener "kw wedding swap and sell" hope this helps Smiley smile
  • Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have a "Varage Sale" community in your area? It has been helpful for me and kind of entertaining as you can sort of bookmark items that are for sale in your area. I have the app on my phone.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also looked here when we were searching for vendors. Due to getting married in a pretty small town, there weren't a lot of options for me. I do know that several friends of mine belong to Buy/sell wedding groups on Facebook. Maybe you can find one that is local to you.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been looking on Kijiji but its hard to find. There are rental options, but I think they make it expensive for a reason. Let me know if you find anything! I'd be interested in this too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics