Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maria
Curious April 2017 Alberta

Busy busy busy!!

Maria, on February 25, 2017 at 16:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
So I haven't been on wedding wire for quite some time. I've been soo busy!!!😀 been working a lot, spending time with the LORD and planning the wedding. I have decided to follow Jesus and have made alot of changes in my life. Everything with the wedding is coming together (although I'm doing 90% of it on my own) we have a venue, a baker to make our cake, a pastor to marry us and council us. Got most of the invitations done today, made my own r.s.v.p's this morning... at work😉 the only major things I need to get done yet is buy my beloved a wedding ring, send out all the invitations, and decide on ceremony and venue decorations. And mostly just pay everything off. I'm soo exited about how far we've come. Our big day is just 55 days away. I'm starting to see beyond the wedding and into our future marriage (Lord willing) and can't wait to start our lives together.❤ the Lord is really blessing me.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Maria, on February 27, 2017 at 14:14
  • Maria
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello and thank you. Yes I changed my mind because I found an amazing baler to do it for a decent price. And I was thinking I'd rather take more stress off myself. I will have to do alot of things the week of and the day before my wedding so I don't want to overwhelm myself.

Busy busy busy!! 1
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats that is so exciting ... glad everything is falling into place ! cant wait to see the beautiful photos from your lovely day !

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Maria! I'm so happy to see you back and hear that you're doing well Smiley heart You decided to not bake your cake yourself in the end? What type of design will you choose for your wedding cake? Smiley love I can't wait to see!

• Maria
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone!! I've been planning away and seems like things are coming together!😆 I'm getting really excited and yet nervous bc I want to be the best wife my soon to be husband could ask for. ❤
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations! That is amazing! Are you getting excited for the big day!? it is just around the corner!

• Stephanie
    Devoted June 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Sounds like everything is falling into place, so exciting!!
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome back Maria. It's great to hear from you. It's sounds like you have done a lot for your wedding planning which is great!Smiley smile 55 days left, how are you feeling?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics