Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Colleen
Beginner March 2018 Ontario

Built-in corsets?

Colleen, on June 21, 2017 at 10:17 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 2

The first few dresses I tried on were Maggie Sottero (at kleinfelds) and I was totally in love with the fit - I didn't know my body could look so good in a dress! I tired a few different designers since then in similar styles and I just didn't get the same wow factor. I noticed there was a type of internal corset that had to be done up first. I'm wondering if this is something Maggie Sottero includes in their dresses or something kleinfelds adds in? Also, are there any designers you know of that have this type of internal shape wear? I'd like to see a few more options before deciding on the Maggie dress.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Zoë, on June 23, 2017 at 09:01
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Colleen, so nice you are reaching out! Did you take a look at our wedding catalog ? Here I send you some games I did, I think you will like them: What flower bouquet would you choose? - Wedding hair style: A or B. Let me know xx

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress has a built-in corset. I literally only have to wear undies and the dress. Was a huge selling point for me, as one less layer means less fussing.
    There are many designers that make their dresses that way. If that's what you're looking for, the bridal store should know which of their dresses have them, so tell them that's what you're looking for and they'll bring you those.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics