Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Bridesmaids dresses

Cc, on May 25, 2022 at 08:15 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

So sage green is the color of bridesmaids dresses what color of shoes work and can I pick the shoes for them heels though are a no go.Bridesmaids dresses 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alyx, on May 25, 2022 at 14:17
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What did they say?
  • C
    Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan
    Cc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I asked my bridesmaids for nude flat shoes and well it was an issue 🤦‍♀️
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Also to mention , when I asked my bridesmaids to wear nude shoes I told them they can wear flats or heels whatever they a comfortable in just for them to be nude please and they were all fine with it!
  • A
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nude would look pretty! Nude is what my bridesmaids shoes are and there dresses are different colours! Nude goes with everything in my opinion 😊
    Bridesmaids dresses 2

Bridesmaids dresses 3

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I was bridesmaid, I got to pick my own shoes. The color with dark green and I went with black heels. A few other girls went with nude.

If you have a preference, you can always mention it to your bridesmaids, but I feel shoes are so insignificant in the scheme of the wedding, that it shouldn't matter too much what they wear.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would get them to come to decision as a group-wedding are expensive let them come to a decision themselves- hopefully they can agree on a colour and the shoes can all be worn again...

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think silver, nude, champagne and gold shoes would all look nice with sage. I picked silver for my bridesmaids and let them pick whatever shoe they were comfortable in. One girl wore sparkly silver sneakers and another wore silver heels. But ultimately it is whatever you want!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics