Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

Bridesmaids dresses

Michelle, on December 17, 2018 at 23:49 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
How soon should the bridesmaids be looking at dresses? My wedding is in September they’re thinking of looking in February or March.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on December 18, 2018 at 14:20
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Double check with where you are ordering the dresses from. The ones that I am getting for my girls take 12 weeks to get in. So to give them time to get them and then do any alterations I am going to make sure they are ordered by the end of May/ early June for my October wedding.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a good time!!! I'm getting married in May! 4 out of 5 of my girls have ordered just waiting on the last!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is pretty normal. I'm hoping for our to be looking/ordering by April (6 months ahead). They can take a bit of time to come in.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not too concerned about the bridesmaids dresses so we are putting it on the back-burner for now. I think we may start looking in April for ours in February but that's because if we will be too busy in March with our wedding social planning as well as a couple other people's socials we are going to that we won't have a free weekend! If we waited until April I would be concerned we would be waiting too last minute. I will for sure make sure that my bridesmaids have an idea of what they want going into it though (neckline, sleeves, etc.).

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding is june 22 and the ladies at the bridal store where i got my dress said the deadline was December 15 to ensure they'd arrive in time! Now that they're all ordered, they're estimating an April 22 arrival of the dresses Smiley smile
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds about right, I’ll be looking not too far after that for my November wedding.
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That should be plenty of time, my girls went beginning of July for our March wedding and my FHs girls went end of July.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics