Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tradingabyss
Frequent user August 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaids dresses

Tradingabyss, on February 5, 2018 at 00:18 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3
Does anyone have suggestions for Etsy businesses that make affordable and attractive dresses? I’m not looking for infinity dresses. I ordered swatches online from forherandforhim but then read really bad things online about them!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Jackie, on February 6, 2018 at 20:54
  • Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Be careful when purchasing on Etsy. Most of the vendors are American. So our exchange rate is through the roof. Not a good way to save money right now. Also there is the delay time and if something goods wrong you can just get in your car and drive to the store. Online can be a good experience as well as a bad one. Plus there no fun I’m not getting to try on dresses that you know you could buy right there and then if you wanted to. Good luck in what ever you choose to do.
  • Tradingabyss
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do love their styles and I’ve heard so many good things but I wanted a few different shades of my wedding colours and they don’t have that 🙁
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I honestly haven't been able to find anything on Etsy but loved the dresses I found on azazie.com. I had a very good experience with them and would definitely use them again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics