Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Super March 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Jessica, on January 25, 2018 at 23:08 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

At first I was letting my bridesmaid's do their own jewlery, but after adding their opinion, we agreed it would be nice to have a similar look. I decided to purchase their necklaces for them so it wouldn't be an added cost on what they've done already. My question is, do I also find earrings for them or should I let them choose their own? Every time I look I can't decide if I should do dangly ones or just studs, and whether they'll look good on each girl. I feel like earrings are quite personal, and need to feel comfortable. Thoughts?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Rosalyn, on January 27, 2018 at 00:28
  • Rosalyn
    Devoted August 2018 Alberta
    Rosalyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’d let them pick for themselves, especially if they are purchasing it! Or make it an open discussion if you are purchasing - see if they can agree on a style!
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Let them pick what suits them best!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think letting them pick their own is the way to go.

I also look at is as.. you want these girls to look 'like themselves' in your pictures (or at least I want them to) so I'd love to see a small stamp of their personality.

Plus one of my bridesmaid has plug style earrings so I wouldn't be able to get matching Smiley tongue

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to let me pick their own. I'd rather them be comfortable and make sure it's good for their skin.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought jewelry sets for my maids that included earrings. I made sure no one had any allergies (I can't wear anything buy gold or I have an allergic reaction!) and once we had the dresses picked, I chose a style that complimented the dress.

That said, I let them know if they wanted to swap out the earrings for studs they were welcome to do so, I really just wanted them to wear matching necklaces. They all chose to wear the earrings in the end Smiley smile

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Candace. Let them pick their own earring style as long as it conforms to your colours.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would let them pick their own earrings, some are more comfortable in studs vs dangly and if they all wear the same coloured earrings it will still look uniform but slightly unique still. It’s the best of both world Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics