Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brandi
Curious July 2019 Alberta

Bridesmaid dresses online

Brandi, on July 8, 2018 at 18:30 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
I had found this bridesmaid dress online that I loved and my bridesmaid loved too, but now the company has closed.

Anyone have suggestions for online stores to buy bridesmaids dresses?

This is the one we wanted:

Bridesmaid dresses online 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Brandi, on August 17, 2018 at 11:38
  • Brandi
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Brandi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ended up going to a local bridal store and got a Dessy dress. It's so pretty. It's going to be charcoal color.

Bridesmaid dresses online 2
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I second the lulus recommendation AND the mythical kind of love dress. We ordered them in the dark green and it was so easy, and the dresses are lovely. One of the girls placed the order and the others just e-transferred her money when the dresses came in (after duty charges and shipping).

The price is right too. After shipping, duty, and converting to CAD from USD, the girls only paid about $80 each. The one who placed the order also singed up for emails because you get a discount on your first order when you do that.

• E
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting ours online at BridesMade.ca , worth a look!

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Pastel Dress Party for a friends wedding. Made to measure dresses with a lot of styles and colours. The dresses turned out okay, nothing wrong with the measurements or anything, I just expected the quality of material to be better.

• Alexandria
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Alexandria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend got married recently and we used Lulu's...

https://www.lulus.com/products/mythical-kind-of-love-slate-blue-maxi-dress/320332.html

We wore this dress (pictured above) and I'm not exaggerating when I say it was my favourite dress I have ever worn! It fit perfectly, was so comfortable for dancing, and so universally flattering. I literally wish they did the dress in white because I would definitely wear it to the reception. It is a dream dress and I cannot recommend it more. Everyone else felt the same.

The dress comes long but each bridesmaid hemmed it to fit their height.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've heard good things about jj's house but haven't personally used it. Also, David's bridal is always a good option!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics