Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie June 2024 Ontario

Bridesmaid dresses - Jjs House good?

Shaylea, on August 5, 2022 at 16:31 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Hello everyone!
Just wondering if anyone in Canada has used JJs house for bridesmaid dresses and their experience.
I initially was looking into Azazie for my girls but they don’t have the light pink I’m looking for - their blush is almost white which I don’t love. JJs house has a beautiful petal pink but I haven’t heard much about them.Any good or bad reviews on JJs House in Canada? Thank you so so much!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Daily, on August 22, 2022 at 15:39
  • Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridesmaid dresses - Jjs House good? 1
    Bridesmaid dresses - Jjs House good? 2

Bridesmaid dresses - Jjs House good? 3
    I got my oldest daughters dress from jjhouse. It was Junior bridesmaid. More beautiful than in person. But I had to got it hemmed.

• Jacquie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Jacquie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got a bridesmaid dress from JJs a few years ago. The dress was great, I did custom measurements and it fit me perfectly.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It ended up being an extra $23.00 dollars on the invoice but no extra at time of delivery. The material was a lot thicker and better quality than I expected to be honest so that was a positive. This was the dress we ordered in white

Bridesmaid dresses - Jjs House good? 4

• S
    Newbie June 2024 Ontario
    Shaylea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! That’s good to hear, did you have to pay a lot or extra duty on the dress when it shipped?
  • S
    Newbie June 2024 Ontario
    Shaylea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome thank you so much! Just ordered some swatches and it already shipped so we will see, appreciate your help.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered a junior bridesmaid dress for my fiance's 10 year old and it worked out great. Live in Canada and took about 2 weeks or so to get here but we are happy with it - be sure to check out the sizing though - we had to make adjustments to her dress.

Good luck!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wife used it for her second dress. She personally thinks the fabrics and styles of JJsHouse is better than Azazie but it is a tad pricier and you have to pay duty. The returns process for Azazie is much easier than JJsHouse.

When ordering swatches, get a variety of shades within the same family of colours. You can't trust what you see on the screen and something that you assumed is bright pink could end up more like a blush. Browsing through review photos online helps too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics