Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tahyla
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

bridesmaid dresses

Tahyla, on May 28, 2021 at 13:19 Posted in Wedding fashion 2 14

Hey guys,

I would love to know where everyone is getting the bridesmaids dresses from, I need some suggestions. Due to the Ontario closure I don't even have my own dress yet but looking for ideas as as soon as it reopens I plan to start scheduling appointments.

14 Comments

Latest activity by Darbi, on August 10, 2021 at 12:36
  • Darbi
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Darbi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids all went to David's Bridal to try on different styles and see what they're most comfortable in but we're actually going to order them from Birdy Grey! I love the colours they offer and they're super affordable!

• Amy
    Newbie October 2022 Ontario
    Amy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've got the same situation - my future sister-in-law is a bridesmaid and is in Calgary, the rest of us are in Ontario. My sister is also a bridesmaid and is 20 years older than the rest of us and doesn't feel comfortable in the "young" styles. What's the quality of dress like at David's Bridal? I've heard mixed reviews.

• Alexandra
    Beginner August 2021 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love convertible dresses! I have one from Henkaa (https://www.henkaa.com/collections/bridesmaids-dresses/products/sakura-maxi-convertible-dress-1) and it's really great and versatile.

Fits many different body types and can be worn in different ways.

• Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bridesmaids got theirs from the Windsor Store, it’s American but they shipped to Ontario no problem. For a wedding I am in we got ours from Azazie
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m currently looking at SHEIN for dresses. Saw some beautiful ones. As I just searched burgundy dresses 😂😂 I fell in love with the three of them. The all likes the first and its now sold out. So I told them to search for the dresses themselves. It’s my sisters and cousin that are my bridesmaids. Hahaha

bridesmaid dresses 1
    bridesmaid dresses 2
    bridesmaid dresses 3

• Serena
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Serena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just ordered from Birdy Grey! They are great and my girls love their dresses!
  • Tahyla
    Beginner June 2022 Ontario
    Tahyla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you everyone for the suggestions Smiley smile
  • Stephanie
    Beginner August 2021 New Brunswick
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bridesmaids are all ordered when in lock down. Some used lulu and others Davids bridal
  • Tanya
    Newbie November 2021 Ontario
    Tanya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine at David's Bridal. I decided to have everyone in the same colour, but different styles. One of my sisters is in Calgary (the rest of us are in Toronto) so it was just easier to have a chain where she could try on styles and we didn't have to worry about matching colour shades.

• S
    Frequent user February 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where are you located? If you are anywhere near the gta (york Dale area) I HIGHLY recomend Avenue 22. I boughtmy dress there last year, we had a great experience. I also took my bridesmaids there right before the lockdown. They honestly were amazing. They have great dress selections and a killer sales section as well.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Three of mine ordered from Bloomingdale's (free shipping and free returns!) and one from The Bay. I was avoiding bridesmaid-y looks so depends what you're going for but definitely worth a look through!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Fiancee's party got theirs from Azazie.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be using Azazie for my bridesmaids dresses. I ordered a bridesmaids dress from them before and was very happy with it. Affordable and they offer free custom sizing and that worked out perfectly for me!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Laura Canada & Melanie Lyne. They're both canadian owned/ sister stores! They carry size 2-24

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics