B
Beginner August 2021 Ontario

Bridesmaid dresses

bride2be, on November 21, 2020 at 23:26 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Bridesmaid dresses 1
Bridesmaid dresses 2

Bridesmaid dresses 3

Bridesmaid dresses 4

Anyone have any suggestions for the colour of bridesmaid dresses! It is so hard to decide. My these is all white romantic + elegant.
Colours are mister pink, Tahiti, and grey.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kim, on November 23, 2020 at 08:31
  • Kim
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had originally wanted lilac bridesmaids dresses, but when we went dress shopping, the girls tried on an aubergine dress that was a style they both liked. The colour looked AMAZING on them! And so we went that direction.

I think it's good to have an idea of what you would like, but be open to other shades 😊
  • Charlotte
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Charlotte ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had a few colours in mind (pale pastel colours in purple, pink and blue) but my fiancée only liked the blue option. He wasn’t keen on having the groomsmen wear pink or purple ties (we had already decided we wanted the men to wear a tie the same colour as the girls dresses). So I had him come with me to the bridal store we were getting dresses from to help pick out a colour. We also had my maid of honour join us so we could see what the colour was truly like in person compared to online and on a person too! Another thing to consider is decor and floral colours. Some are easier to find than others.
    Does your partner have any preferences? Maybe going together in person will help narrow it down.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think the first photo with the darker pink would be the most universally flattering, but I agree with Hank about trying the colors on or at least seeing them in person.

David's bridal usually has colors in stock in a few styles and online stores like Azazie will let you order swatches. I've heard of places that give you a try on period so you can buy multiple dresses and have so many days to return them without getting a full charge for them on your credit card. If you're allowed to have people gather at home it would be fun to try the dresses on together!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When it comes to clothing choices, I always say have the people wearing them try it on. Nice colours can look off depending on the person.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics