Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Bridesmaid dresses

Lindsay, on October 10, 2018 at 21:40 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
My wedding party and I went dress shopping about a month ago. We found dresses that we like. Pictures attached. They were a bit more money than we were wanting to spend. Anyone have any good suggestions of places to go look at dresses that are reasonably priced? Like $150.00-$200.00?

Bridesmaid dresses 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Angel, on October 11, 2018 at 15:52
  • Angel
    Frequent user June 2019 British Columbia
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Based on the research that I did, I would say David's Bridal is the least expensive and they have the most selection. However, the Canadian version of their website does not allow you to view their catalog so you have to physically visit their store or you can buy off their US website. If you catch them while they have a sale, you can find deals as good as $40 for a dress! However, sizes are super limited by then so if you have a few bridesmaids, it can be hard to find all their sizes! I don't feel like driving to Langley which is the closest store (1 hr drive), so we're buying it online off Aliexpress! We just ordered them...hope they turn out nice!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

David's bridal is probably a good bet. My girls will likely be getting dresses from there since they live all over the place and there are David bridals most places.

Some other chains around the GTA and southern Ontario might be able to have better deals since they aren't small shops. Sophie's gown shoppe is in Windsor, London, Kitchener and Mississauga if you can get to one of those locations.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    David's Bridal! My girls are getting from there!! And they have sales multiple times a year which is awesome!
  • Melissa
    Frequent user September 2018 Quebec
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    1861, but you’d have to order online. Otherwise there is David’s Bridal!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I searched "LEVKOFF Bridesmaid Dress Style 7017 price" on google and the first two websites have that same dress for roughly $145 right now. I think that it's in CAD but if it's in USD it would still convert to under $200. Google Link Here

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Davids bridal will have better pricing. I have had 7 or 8 bridesmaid dresses from there. all have been awesome. most expensive i spent was 200.

but call around to shops that carry bill levkoff. larger shops may do a deal. or may offer them at a better price (here I found the price difference to be $100 for the same dress, same designer at different shops).

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried David's Bridal? Most of the dresses I was looking at were in that range, and they also have sales quite often.

One of my girlfriends got her Bridesmaid dresses from there and they were beautiful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics