Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ally
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Bridesmaid dress recommendations

Ally, on March 11, 2019 at 15:39 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Any brides have recommendations for bridesmaid dress designers/good places in the greater Toronto area to go shopping? I’m looking for all the same colour but different style options. Ideally want to avoid David’s bridal at the moment given their uncertain financial future. Park and Fifth is on the list but hoping to look at a few different options Smiley smile

7 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on April 20, 2019 at 05:59
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

LULUs or 1861.ca

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you are willing to go to Newmarket there is a bridal boutique called The Gown that we got my dress and bridesmaids dresses from. They were great, had a great selection of dresses and accessories, had a great team of consultants and had affordable dresses.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd also look at Azazie, I know people who've used them for bridesmaid's dresses and the quality is still good! They also offer to ship dresses to you/your bridal party to try on before buying.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Ally! Looks like you have gotten a lot of great suggestions already. Have you had a chance to browse through our WW Bridesmaid Dress section yet? It has a great selection of colors and styles for your bridal party. What color bridal party dress are you going for?

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to Elisabeth and Beau in Woodbridge. If you go to this link ( https://ca.dessy.com/bridesmaid-dresses/?dresslength=full-length ), you’ll find a selection of what they have. The price points are okay and the selection and quality is pretty good!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You know I was casually browsing the Bay at the eatons center last weekend and they have a TON of gorgeous dresses!!!! Maybe take your girls out for a wander around a mall you might be surprised with what you find!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've heard good things about JJ's house, BHLDN, and that the David's Bridal thing hasn't negatively impacted brides/bridal parties.

I got my wedding dress at Sash and Bustle, and hear that they have a bridal party section too.

As a MOH, my bestie had her bridal party get our dresses from Avenue 22, and they worked out well.

Another pal, had us order our dresses off of the Asos bridal section, and that was very affordable.

Where did you get your dress? Do they offer bridesmaids dresses? I remember there being some sort of discount for us getting our Avenue 22 dresses from the same place that my bestie bought her dress, so consider that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics