Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Frequent user July 2019 Ontario

Bridesmaid dress

Julia, on May 17, 2018 at 14:14 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
I have 1 bridesmaid and 1 maid of honor. I am doing my vow renewal next summer. I wanted both of them to wear short dresses but one would rather wear long. Would one short and one long look funny

6 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on May 22, 2018 at 18:15
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally don't like the look. However, each person has a preference. I told my girls to please pick a length they can both agree on, however if they each gave me a good reason to why they wanted to wear a certain length I would not oppose. But luckily they both agreed on the same length.

• Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it would look fine, maybe get the colours to compliment each other or be the same, if you want some togetherness on your look. But I don't think it would look funny either way.

• J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No it's fine. As long as its the same colour and similar in sytle. I'm thinking of have the MOH in a long fitted dress and the Bridesmaids in same style and colour but it will go just above the knee.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For sure I thinking would look fine! The MOH is typically in something different I think it would be fine!
  • Julia
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    MOH would be in the short dress
  • Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t think so! I think as long as you love it, who cares? I think it would look great if the MOH was in the long dress!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics