Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner June 2018 Saskatchewan

Bridesmaid and Groomsmen Gifts

Nikki, on December 4, 2017 at 17:21 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

We will be having a summer wedding (June 30th) and I'm trying to think of great bridal party gifts. I know there's the typical flasks for groomsmen, or robes for bridesmaids (which are always good!) but I was wondering what unique ideas are out there!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on January 29, 2018 at 12:29
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be personalizing gifts for my bridesmaids based on what they like to do/what we do together: my MOH likes reading so I will get her a book and write a message in the front, one bridesmaid I will get a mug/travel mug and tea, with a personal message on the mug (we go for tea regularly). The other bridesmaid I will get either a chick flick or a popcorn bucket and popcorn with a personal message written on it (we often watch chick flicks and eat popcorn together!).

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    MOH were given a sample perfume box and BM cologne sets from Calvin Klien.
  • Crystal
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Crystal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH and I got our bridal party all
    Fossil watches engraved with their names and our wedding date.
    I also got my girls a charmed aroma candle that says “i cant say yes without you” on the glass jar, and Kate spade earrings to wear on the wedding day.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my BMs reusable totes, a monogrammed throw blanket and a bath bomb. My husband got his groomsmen monogrammed sit and sip coolers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics