Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Brides of 2022!!! Show us your rings!!!

Amanda, on September 22, 2021 at 14:26

Posted in Wedding fashion 39

Congrats to the Brides of 2022 Only a few short months and 2022 is upon us! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling and share with all of us when you're getting married in 2022 This is mine and after postponing twice we're finally getting married on August 7 2022 in Kelowna BC Mine...

Congrats to the Brides of 2022 Smiley heart Only a few short months and 2022 is upon us! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling and share with all of us when you're getting married in 2022 Smiley heart

This is mine and after postponing twice we're finally getting married on August 7 2022 in Kelowna BC

cfb_69622.jpg

cfb_69624.jpg

Mine with the matching band Smiley heart

cfb_69620.jpg

39 Comments

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful set!! Smiley heart We don't want to postpone again either!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    January 29 unless it's a complete lockdown we aren't postponing again. I bought the kids their clothes so they can't get too much bigger 😅Brides of 2022!!! Show us your rings!!! 1
    We just got our bands not too long ago I can hardly wait to wear it everyday. I can't wear my engagement ring too often because I wear gloves at work 😒. I definitely made sure there would be no problem with wedding band.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG Liberty!!! That picture is beautiful! I can't wait to see your engagement photos Smiley heart Your ring is gorgeous! He did a great job!

• Amanda
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's beautiful! I love the shape of it!!! Our weddings are a day apart Smiley heart

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Brides of 2022!!! Show us your rings!!! 2
    A picture of my ring from our recent engagement photos!! Im obsessed with my ring and he picked it out on his own! It came with 2 matching wedding bands as well!
  • Angel
    Beginner August 2022 Alberta
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Brides of 2022!!! Show us your rings!!! 3

This is mine!! My fiance had my best friend help him choose and I could not be happier with what he picked! Our wedding is August 6, 2022 is Rimbey, Alberta.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics