Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

Emilie, on January 11, 2017 at 10:05

Posted in Before the wedding 192

Hi wonderful brides-to-be! This year is a new beginning! Your wedding date is getting closer and we're going to have so much fun and get a lot done this year! So let's start with the best part... Show us your ring!! Image: Pinterest

Hi wonderful brides-to-be!

This year is a new beginning! Smiley gift Your wedding date is getting closer and we're going to have so much fun and get a lot done this year! So let's start with the best part... Show us your ring!! Smiley love

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring!

Image: Pinterest

192 Comments

• Nathalie
    Curious March 2018 Saskatchewan
    Nathalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I always wanted to have a pink an black engagement ring, an my fiancé new that so he went an bought me the ring of my dream... We than walk in the mall and see big sale sign at Ben Moss we just start looking around an i see this gorgeous Diamond ring an fell right in love with it ... Now this girl has 2 engagement ring ... This man sure know how to make me feel like a princess ...

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring! - 1

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring! - 2
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's such a beautiful ring Dinah!! Smiley love Is it a claddagh ring? They're my favourite!!

• Dinah
    Newbie August 2018 Nova Scotia
    Dinah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Engagement Ring!

My Engagement Ring!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Buffy! You can create a discussion in the Tech support group and I'll help Smiley smile

• Buffy
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Buffy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm... your screen shot shows perfectly where the "add photo button" should be, unfortunately I don't have that button Smiley sad Thanks for your help and perhaps I'll message tech support.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Buffy! In th comments, you should be able to see all these options:

Attach a picture

The one where i put the arrow in this picture is the one to attach an image Smiley smile

If you're not seeing this on your screen, create a discussion in the Tech support group and I'll try to see what the problem is. Smiley smile

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love my ring! No stones on it to worry about damaging but because of the design cut into it, it still sparkles in the sun Smiley smile

• Buffy
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Buffy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd love to show off my ring Smiley winking But the only three options showing are: 1-attach video 2-emoticon 3-attach linkHow do I attach a photo!?
  • Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never get tired of staring at my beautiful ring! The bottom right picture was taken by him right after he proposed after dinner in Niagara Falls! 😍😍The ring was actually 1.5 size smaller and I just squeezed in my finger to take the picture. Only got my real ring two days later cause the jewelry store messed up! It was all good at the end! Lol

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This ring is stunning!
  • Ivyo13
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Ivyo13 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This was actually back in 2014. He proposed to me, and then two months later, we had a small civil ceremony with three of my coworkers as witnesses in order to get started on the long immigration process of bringing him to Canada from the United States. Now that he's officially a Canadian Permanent Resident, we can finally plan and have our wedding!

• Danielle
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was in shock & truly couldn't believe it! Our year had already been full of so many firsts, including our first house & the birth of our first baby, Nora. I couldn't be happier with the timing though or his ring selection. So in love!
  • Dana
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Dana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is a diamond with four smaller diamonds surrounding it Smiley smile We got engaged December 17th!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Robin! Welcome! Wow! Your ring is so chic! I love it's simplicity! It super elegant! I can see that you took care of that manicure before taking your picture Smiley winking Beautiful nails too! When did you get engaged? Did you already set a date for the wedding?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Vanessa! I'm so happy to see a picture of your ring! It's gorgeous!! Smiley love How many days have you been engaged for today? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! Your ring is so unique! Smiley love Is the stone a diamond? It's so amazing that your fiancé chose it all himself! When did you get engaged? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wooooow! This is so beautiful Grace!! I love your ring and the way he proposed is sooo cute! Smiley love Are you both Disney fans? You should take a look at these discussions in the community! They're inspired by Disney princesses: Which Disney princess wedding dress would you wear?

Disney Princess Engagement Rings

I said yes to the dress!

How did he propose with the shoe? Was the proposal at home or in a restaurant?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is super cute! I love it Marie-Pier! Smiley love When did you get engaged? That's such a beautiful proposal picture!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Danielle! Welcome to the community! I love your picture! This is so cute! The ring on your finger looks stunning! I love the infinity band! Smiley heart I can't believe he proposed on Christmas Day! This is so cool! Were you surprised when it happened? Smiley love

• Marie-Pier
    Newbie March 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Pier ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you Émilie ! Yes, he chose it by himself ! The twisted band represent infinity Smiley smile
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! That's such a beautiful ring Marie-Pier! I love the twisted band! Smiley love It's so cute! Did your fiancé choose it himself? Smiley smile

• Robin
    Newbie July 2017 New Brunswick
    Robin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

mine! love it!

mine!

• Vanessa
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is mine! I looove it.

Vanessa's Ring

• Dana
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Dana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is my ring! I can't get over how perfectly it suits me. My fiancé made an excellent choice Smiley smile

• G
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Grace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi everyone! Congrats! Here's my ring a Princess for a princess he proposed on bended knee with Cinderella glass slipper from Swarovski and rainbow roses Smiley smile

Brides of 2018! Show us your ring! - 3
  • Danielle
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Engaged on Christmas Day ❤

• Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes. i absolutely love my ring Smiley heart
  • Marie-Pier
    Newbie March 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Pier ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you Chantelle Smiley smile I love your pink ring too ! Very original Smiley heart
  • Chantelle
    Newbie August 2018 Manitoba
    Chantelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats, looks like a special moment and I love your ring!
  • Marie-Pier
    Newbie March 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Pier ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    THE moment ❤️

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwwww! This is such a beautiful proposal Ivy!! Smiley love When was this?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats Alicia! It's so amazing that you chose to propose first!! Smiley heart I can't see the picture of your ring!! I can't wait to see it! Try to share it again! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics