Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Frequent user May 2018 Ontario

Bridal shower games

Stephanie, on January 11, 2018 at 15:17 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11

Hey ladies, i am looking for some fun bridal shower games! would love to hear what you are planning or what you had at your shower Smiley smile

11 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on January 16, 2018 at 12:33
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I played a game similar to the bouquet one years ago. Teams were given a role of toilet paper and had to design a wedding dress that they thought was the one she had purchased (she hadn't shown off her dress to anyone!) She picked the one that was closest to her actual dress.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have seen jars filled with candy and guess how many in each. Another is cut the string according to the brides waistline.
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Like all the suggestions. For prizes for the winners of a bridal shower I went to they did hand soaps from bath and body works. Everyone loved them.
  • Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My girls organized quite a few games!

There were "all night games" like

1. guess how many kisses in the jar

2. guess the brides age (my mom gave them pictures of me)

3. and the one where you can't say certain words, and if somebody catches you saying it they take your clothespin, button, elastic... ect (whatever trinket you use to play)

And a few group games, my favourite was probably the bouquet making. Everybody was split into teams and given tissue paper, and they had to make a bouquet. After time was up everybody put them on a table and I had to pick my favourite one!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Had a shower over the weekend. She planned a wedding crossword puzzle. The other game everyone had a paper plate and a pen. They had to draw a picture of a smiling bride with a bouquet and engagement ring. The catch is they had to have the plate on top of their head. They were allowed to look twice but could not continue drawing until the plate was back on their head. I was the judge and got to choose which one I liked best (which was really the one that had all the components).

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are all great ideas! I have no idea what I'll be choosing for mine yet, but definitely have ideas now!
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing a jeopardy game, present bingo, who said it, and bridal pictionary Smiley smile It sounds like its going to be a blast!

• Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Those are all great games ideas! Pinterest has so many different and amazing games.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did scattergories once (10 different topics and you had to come up with a word that matched. All words had to start with the same letter. You wanted your answers to be different from everyone else's)

My mom came up with a price is right game. Can't remember which ones she used, but she used the ones involving groceries.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I was MOH for my sister I made a quiz for each guest to take about how well they knew the bride, and I made a jeopardy style game for my sister to take about her FH. They were a lot of fun.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just had guests fill out their thank you envelopes with names and addresses and then had draws for our door prizes periodically. My group wasn't really a 'games group'. The grand prize went to the guest with the birthday closest to the wedding date.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics