Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carmela
Devoted April 2019 Ontario

Bridal Shower

Carmela, on March 6, 2018 at 21:13 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6

Hi ladies!! Just wondering where everyone is having their bridal shower and what are some of the jobs you can ask for help from your bridal party?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on March 19, 2018 at 08:35
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have thrown a bridal shower before for my sister. I had the help of my mom and the wedding party. We asked the wedding party to each bring something for food. Example: cheese/crackers/meat tray, veggie tray, chips/dip, meatballs. something easy and if there is 5 people in wedding party it makes it a lot easier. I asked them all to come earlier to help setup the decorations and hall. My mom and I got all decorations and then told the bride to show up this time and she did.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My cousin is actually throwing my bridal shower. I did not want one, but my cousin requested to throw one to invite some of our extended family who wants to celebrate but know they aren't invited to the wedding (its a small wedding).

We're just doing it at my cousin's house and are doing like a late lunch/potluck I believe.

I would only caution, if you decide to have a Bridal Party and put this on yourself, asking your bridesmaids can be a lot if they are already planning or participating in the Bachelorette and Wedding.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding shower was a surprise for me and was thrown in my parents' house

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My MOH is keeping me in the dark about my shower but I am helping to plan my friend’s shower. We are having it at her fiance’s place (her request) and we are planning a couple games and making the food and drinks. If possible, I would suggest asking someone else to host it for you. Typically the MOH or mom will host this event. You will be hosting the wedding so it’s okay to pass off the shower to someone else!

• Cathrine
    Devoted April 2018 Ontario
    Cathrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My aunt and maid of honour are hosting my bridal shower. It will be in the party room of one of my aunt’s condo. I don’t know any of the details, just time and place and I will show up. I will probably bring some food to contribute though.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is going to be in the party room of my condo lol. As for help, I haven’t even thought about that yet. Probably going to have them help with decor and party favours.

How about you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics