Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie September 2023 Ontario

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Khristyn, on October 6, 2022 at 22:19 Posted in Beauty 1 14

Hiiii Brides!!

Quick question, roughly how much are you spending on your wedding day hair and makeup? I am unsure on how much to spend.

Also, are you buying hair and makeup for your bridal party and mothers as well?

TIA Smiley smile

14 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 11, 2022 at 08:49
  • Amanda
    Curious November 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

$390 for my hair and makeup (that included a trial and a touch up kit for the day), $160 for each bridesmaid, $150 for my mom. I'm paying for my MOH since its my 11 year old but the other bridesmaids are paying for their own. I consulted with them before booking with our vendor though to make sure they were okay with the prices.

• Camille
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Camille ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Could you share your vendors? 😊
  • R
    Curious July 2023 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are paying for our moms, grandmothers and bridal party to get their hair, make-up and manicure done. We were quoted $400 for brides and $250 for everyone else.

• Elizabeth12
    Curious February 2023 Ontario
    Elizabeth12 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was given a quote of $285 for make up.
    That's a trial makeup job, day of wedding makeup, booking fee and travel fee.
    My hair will be another $125 from a different provider. I'm not covering anyone else.
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    $240 for both for myself. I'm paying for my moh hair and make up ($200 total) And my mom's make up ($90) as it was within my budget to pay as a gift.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My day of makeup was $75 plus a trial for $75. So $150 total for makeup. Thankfully my best friend is a hairstylist so she did my hair as her wedding gift. But she said she usually charges around $75 for bridal hair with a free trial. I did not pay for my bridal party hair or makeup. I gave them the option of paying for their own makeup or doing it themselves. My hairstylist best friend did help out with the bridal party hair as well!
  • Courtney
    Newbie December 2023 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm spending 50 for the make up and hair is about 75.
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My hair and makeup will be about $150 at my usual salon (makeup $85 and hair $75); I paid for my wedding partys dresses and alterations so they will be paying for their own hair/makeup.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just booked my girl, where she worked said $80 per person, and $120 for bride, but she has her own salon now, so I need to get a quote. Smiley atonished

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am paying about $250 for the day of, an other $250 for the trial and I am paying for my wedding party hair!

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I paid $ 240 for hair and make up (including trial). I also paid for my mother, and two nieces (I thought it would be a nice gesture and I loved the time we got to spend together the morning of). All in all with tip it was around $1100 for all of us - not sure if this is good or not. If in your budget I think it's a sweet/helpful gesture but if I had a big bridal party I probably would re consider BUT no one is expecting it at all I would think : )

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Trial and day of hair & makeup is going to be $300. I'm paying for my daughter (MOH) hair $100 only as she is super picky with makeup. I don't have any bridesmaids but in the past, in weddings I have been a part in, I have paid for my own makeup/hair.

• Stevie
    Frequent user September 2023 Ontario
    Stevie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following this thread because I too am TOTALLY lost with Hair & Makeup prices. & we have two brides to pay for 😬🤑
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I spent 225 for myself on makeup which came with a trail and my hair was done by my aunt who is a stylist so I didn't have to pay for that!
    I did pay for my maid of honors which was 125.
    My mom did her makeup herself since she wears minimal makeup.
    You don't have to pay for your bridal party of you don't want to if it's not in your budget because it can accumulate very quickly.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics