Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Devoted August 2018 Ontario

Bridal Bouquet - Recommendations For a Florist In Vaughan or nearby

Megis, on June 21, 2018 at 13:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6

So I finally chose a bouquet which really took a long time. Placed an order then got a call saying they won't be able to do my order because they are on vacation during that time.

So I need recommendations for a good florist. Just looking for a bridal bouquet that is under $100 and possibly has delivery. Looking for something close to me in the Vaughan region.

The only good news is I know which style I want now.

Bridal Bouquet - Recommendations For a Florist In Vaughan or nearby 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on June 21, 2018 at 21:23
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you want you could even look into getting silk/fake flowers online and making your bouquet yourself from those? You could totally do that for under $100
  • Marcia
    Beginner January 2019 Ontario
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try Creations Special Event in Woodbridge. I booked my decor & flowers with them. Ask for Debbie: 416-418-8459
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Megis-
    the place i ordered my centrepieces from is in Markham but they deliver.
    the place is called Petals. they might have what u want available

phone number is ‭(905) 887-8080‬
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you haven’t already search the vendor section of WW, and message some florists with your specific details. There may be a discounted rate in it for you and if you book with them you’ll get a contest entry.
  • M
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Megis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did check Costco but I don't need the packages since its a small wedding. I have 3 bridesmaids and no groomsmen. Will discuss with my fiancee though. He has 2 brothers that might want the boutonniere.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked into Costco? They have 2 SUPER similar bouquet options, and I'm sure you could just request to add baby's breath! The entire package is $339, for 4 bouquets, 6 boutonnieres and 4 corsages... I'm sure they'd do one bouquet for well under $100.

Rose BouquetBridal Bouquet - Recommendations For a Florist In Vaughan or nearby 2Rustic BouquetBridal Bouquet - Recommendations For a Florist In Vaughan or nearby 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics