Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Frequent user July 2020 Saskatchewan

Bras - sticky adhesive

Brett, on November 29, 2019 at 09:34 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Trying to find a bra to wear with my dress. Does anyone have experience with the sticky adhesive bras?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Janaya, on December 3, 2019 at 19:39
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wore one for my wedding as I had a strapless dress, and not enough boobs to fill it out without some support. I got mine from show case , Idk what it was actually called but giiirrrrlll.. after pics I was HOT because I had a summer wedding.. and the corners started to peel off.. so I duct taped this bra to my chest HAHA it worked great , but the bra itself didnt last all day. if you dont absolutely have to wear one, dont. and if you do, be prepared to have to tape it up lol

• Judice
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Judice ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is exactly my issue! It why I just went braless for my wedding
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought one from aerie for trying on dresses and it didn't last to the 3rd dress. I think if there is something tight over it to keep it in place it might have worked better.

I tried my dresses on braless and I will likely be braless on my wedding day.
  • Clauds
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Clauds ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wore a sticky backless bra from Aerie for a bridesmaid dress last summer and it worked wonderfully. It stuck on for 12+ hours in the August heat during pictures and dancing. My chest is quite small though.

• Stephanie
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi there! Sticky bras are certainly tricky. I will start off by saying I don’t have much of a chest, but, never cheap out when it comes to sticky bras! You can get them for cheap at places like Forever21/Walmart/etc. but they are not worth it! I get mine from LaSenza (around $60) and they last me a long time (and hold everything UP and in place). Hope this helps!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally dont like them everyone i have bought my boobs always fall. im 32 DD. but you could also get cups sewn in your dress which is what im doing so i wont need a bra!

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a couple and they've always worked great for outfits where I had a backless dress. You just have to make sure to get a deep v one if you also have a low cut front. I've also used the sticky petals which I love if you don't want/need the support of the bra ones. Also take into account of what size cup you are, I know some more busty ladies that haven't had such great success with them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics