Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Bouquets

Amanda, on January 28, 2022 at 13:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 19

Along with keeping your hands busy when walking down the aisle, wedding bouquets help tie together your wedding design and decor! Smiley heart Smiley flower

Will your bouquet match your bridesmaids? Or do you plan on using different color tones and flowers in your ‘maids bouquets? Will your bridesmaids carry a slightly smaller version of your bouquet, or differentiate between them in another way? Have you decided on real or artificial flowers?

Let's show everyone what your inspirations are for your big day and if you already have your bouquets, let's show them off!

My bouquet and my MOH's bouquet have all the same flowers. My MOH's is slightly smaller then mine. I've gone with artificial flowers instead of real flowers. The flowers that I picked are Cali Lilies, Anemone Flower, Berries and Leaves.

My Bouquet

Bouquets 1

Bouquets 2

My MOH's Bouquet

Bouquets 3

Bouquets 4

19 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on January 30, 2022 at 14:23
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You are so welcome hun! Smiley heart

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much Amanda!! 🥰🥰💕
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!!! She honestly did an amazing job!!

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful!!! I love the roses Smiley love

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your bouquet is beautiful!!! You did an amazing job!! Smiley heart Smiley love

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahh stunning I love it!!! 😍
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bouquets matches my bridesmaids and maid of honours. Mine is bigger while there’s is a bit smaller. I just made it with rose, ruscus and baby’s breath!

We did it on our own. Bought the items and put it together. I did not want theirs to be big, but I wanted mine to be a bit bigger, but I couldn’t get any burgundy flowers.Bouquets 5
    This is mine…
    Bouquets 6Bouquets 7
  • Darlene
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Darlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bouquets 8
    I DIY’d my bouquet and this is how it turned out. Everyone else wore boutonnière type flowers.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I was very happy with them ☺️ they're now dried in my house (I had two since we got married on our original date - second one also had dark rananculus versus just the dark scabiosa)
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your bouquets are beautiful!! Smiley love Smiley love

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think it'll look beautiful once you add the blush color to it! Smiley heart

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of our florals reflected each others. Mine was a large hand-tied bouquet and then the girls had slightly smaller ones. My nieces had then another size smaller than that.
    Bouquets 9Bouquets 10

This way they were also perfect to place along the head table after.
    Bouquets 11

• R
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are what I am going to order. She is going to add blushBouquets 12

to them. Our wedding colors are white, black and rose gold. They don't have rose gold flowers so blush rose should come close. My daughter is my MOH and my other daughter is my bridesmaid and the youngest is my Jr. Bridesmaid. My MOH does not want to carry a bouquet, so I was going to make them carry one single rose. This is why I didn't want a big bridal party because of opinions, however I'm still facing them lolol. I love everyone's bouquet that I've seen. Really nice.
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!!! Our florist outdid herself! Elegant was exactly what I envision and she nailed it!! Smiley love

It's beautiful! I think any other white flower will go great with that bouquet!

We're also going with different for our reception centerpieces! Hydrangeas, Berries and Leaves

Bouquets 13

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love your bouquets Amanda!! So elegant 😍

I decided on real florals, my bouquet will be large and my bridesmaids will be smaller version!
    This is the picture I showed my florist this photo of what I wanted! It should be pretty similar! The only thing is for budget we eliminated the big white flower because it’s not in season in September so I will have a similar flower in place of that! https://pin.it/2QL3CQD

Also instead of doing florals to match the bouquets in the reception I’m doing eucalyptus garland! Good money saver! 😉
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I told our florist that Cali Lilies were a must so when we met with her the first time, she literally walked around her store and picked a few flowers and showed them to us and I was in love. We bought all of our flowers that same day!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh totally! I mean they are the experts and I am no where near a flower expert! I don't even really have flower preferences
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love the second and third photos!!

Those will be beautiful flowers Smiley heart Sometimes only giving a photo to the florist and letting them use their minds to put them together works so well! I did that with our florist and she was spot on!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went with real flowers for our bouquets. I haven't decided if my bridesmaids will be a smaller version of mine or not. I think I'd want them similar bit overall it doesn't really matter to me. I haven't even be able to find a picture of exactly what I want.

Below are good examples of the colours I want Bouquets 14
    Bouquets 15
    Then below are bouquets I like the look of.Bouquets 16
    Bouquets 17
    I had a meeting with our florist recently and im really excited to see what she comes up with!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics