Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannon
Devoted June 2020 British Columbia

Bouquets

Shannon, on December 19, 2016 at 21:46 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
I am the only one holding a bouquet at my wedding and everyone else has boutineres. I really hate roses so i am planning daisies and babys breath but id like to add a touch of blue. I am going for elegant but simple. I like both cornflowers and delphiniums but I am wondering if you lovely brides know of any other darker blue flowers that might look nice?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on December 25, 2016 at 04:42
  • Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow everyone has such great ideas and those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for the ideas ladies!
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am a huge fan of gerber daisys they are just so big and beautiful and come in so many colours !!

• María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Shannon, did we already meet? If you don't know yet, Im María, you Holiday surprise haha Smiley shame

Hi, Im María! Your Holiday Surprise!

I join the community this morning and im very happy to help you with all the details for your wedding. I totally understand you want blue flowers since your wedding color is blue, this would reflect a beautiful decor armony Smiley love

Here ir a infographic with all the blue wedding flowers:

Blue flowers

Also I recommend you this tips before choosing your flowers:

How to Choose Your Wedding Flowers

Everything You Need to Know About Wedding Reception Flowers

Which flowers did you like? Are you able to find the Hydrangea at British Columbia?

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One flower I discovered I liked was the Ranunculus flower. I find it different. And apparently they have a blue variety. Here is an example of what the flower looks like:

Bouquets - 1
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you doing live flowers? I love hydrangeas and they come in blue! We did paper flowers so I got lavender hydrangeas in my bouquet. I think gerber daisies also come in blue. Is that the type you were looking at? Orchids are also beautiful and can come in dark blue.

Blue Orchid

Blue Orchid

Blue Hydrangea

Blue Hydrangea

Blue Gerber Daisy

Blue Gerber Daisy

Here's a list of 41 types of blue flowers! http://www.proflowers.com/blog/blue-flowers

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics