Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Devoted August 2018 Ontario

Bouquet Delivery Time

Megis, on June 19, 2018 at 18:26 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
I'm having a Friday afternoon wedding. When is it better to arrange delivery? The day before or the day of?

Day of may be hectic and I won't be home the entire morning. Everyone would be busy preparing.

Day before I would have to keep them in water and maybe in the fridge. Would be helpful just yo have them so I won't have to worry about something going wrong on the delivery.

What's your advice?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Clarissa, on June 20, 2018 at 10:40
  • Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with others that if your worried about them staying fresh overnight have someone you trust pick them up (dad, bridesmaid bf/gf/husband, family member,etc). If you have someone at the venue that can be there to deliver them to that is ideal.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my flowers the day before and they were still fine the next afternoon. It was one less thing to worry about the day of with all the other preparations going on.

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If they're fresh flowers, the day OF!!!! have someone pick up the order for you or delivered to your venue
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Is there someone you could trust to maybe pick them up on themorning of? That way it cuts out the middle man and lessons possible mistakes Smiley smile
  • Natasha
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Day of! You can make a close family member who isn’t taking part in charge of the flowers. Either picking them up or overseeing everything goes well with them the day of
  • Rosalyn
    Devoted August 2018 Alberta
    Rosalyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depends on the type of flowers. There are some that will be best arranged in the morning - I would recommend the day of! Most florists will deliver to where ever you are
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Day before would help if the venue can hold them in a fridge for you.

On the day of event, morning time may be best and take assistance from family and do a line for each part of the arrangement.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would recommend day-of as well, however, if you do a late Thursday delivery (or pick-up) before the flower shop closes, you can keep them in the fridge until the morning of.

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Day of is a much better option because you don’t run the risk of the flowers starting to wilt or die ahead of time. If you are worried about not being around at home for the delivery, see if you can have them delivered to your venue.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics