Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2021 Ontario

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited!

K, on February 14, 2020 at 08:35 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 19

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 1

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 2
This has been my dream set since I was a little girl 😁 448 more days! Drop those ring photos, ladies. And happy valentines day to you and your hubbies! 💕

19 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 18, 2020 at 17:04
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMGGGGGG YAYAYAYA mine is on its way i keep checking everyday for the tracking hahaha!! mine is the same band as yorus but the jewels go all the way down!

• Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband had my engagement ring custom made, so I struggled for a long time over what type of band would pair well with it. We ended up working with the jeweller who made my engagement ring to make my band as well. I'm really happy with how they go together. Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 3

• K
    K ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Let it goooooo, let it goooooo 💍❄💕
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So pretty!

I have stones on the band of my engagement ring so I need to decide if I want simple or sparkle for my wedding band. It's not an easy choice. Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 4

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol It was frustrating trying to find the perfect one, that's for sure! But that is awesome that your mom and dad got the same ring, its so unique and makes it that more special for sure! Smiley shame

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's the Elsa engagement ring from the Disney Enchantment collection at People's. Firstly, I love Disney. Secondly, Frozen is my favourite Disney movie, and Thirdly, I love winter.

• K
    K ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My mom had the same problem! My dad bought her a vintage pink pearl with a couple accent diamonds, and she had to have the wedding band molded to fit the unique curves of the ring. I wish I had a photo of it. She got the same wedding band that my dad did, but molded it to hers. So she saved money by buying a men's ring 😁
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You're rings look awesome, very sparkly! We haven't purchased our wedding rings yet. My engagement ring doesn't have a band that matches and haven't found one that comes close, so we have to custom make my wedding band.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pretty! I'll be getting a similar band after we close on our house in the spring!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course! Even though we talked about marriage 8 months into the relationship, 2 months later I was sold on this being my one and only so I just had to! He says he probably would have waited until we've been together for at least a year, but then again he did say yes when I asked him... so...

And although I'm not sure where his has gone... I wore mine on our wedding day as an anklet

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 5Here's what they both were:

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 6

• K
    K ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I like stories about how the women take charge and propose 😁 I was getting so antsy by the time my FH did it, I was ready to do it myself lol. I hope you two have kept those bracelets for sentimental value, that's adorable.
  • Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Smiley smile Ya, most stores we went to didn't have any - we got both his and my rings custom made (so even though there is a gap in the pic between my rings, they for sure fit snug as a glove when on my finger!). Just another perk of proposing to my Husband; I got to have a say in what my ring looked like because I only proposed to him with a couple of bracelets Smiley tongue

• K
    K ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww, what a beautiful back story to your rings 😁 the heart shaped solitaire is beautiful! I've never seen one until now. I also love how the band fits perfectly with the engagement ring.
  • Tori
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful Smiley heart

I can totally relate about dreaming of getting married/ being a wifey since I was little Smiley tongue

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 7

Here's mine! The engagement ring is the solitaire heart shaped diamond, and then the wedding band has his birth stone first (aquamarine=March) and then my birthstone (peridot=August) because as my Husband put it "I put him first, and he puts me first" (his has the same stones but go vertically instead of horizontal so he has my stone closest to his heart).

• K
    K ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is the most unique engagement ring I have ever seen! Any significance to the snowflake or just a preference?
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The band looks so good with your ring!

Here’s my engagement ring and band

Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 8
    Bought my wedding band yesterday, getting more and more excited! 9

• K
    K ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Both rings are from Charm 😁 the band is on sale right now from $759 to $649! Solitaires are classic. Love them.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I still have to go get my band. I love all the sparkle on yours. I want one like that. I also have a solitaire.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics