• Hide content

Written by Lisa:

Quoted

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Lisa:

Quoted

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Lisa:

It's beautiful! I love that bowl! I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I might make a donation on behalf of our guests. Or favours, or both! How are the wedding plans coming?

Thanks Lisa Smiley smile I love it too! What were you thinking for favours if you get them?

Wedding plans are coming along nicely. Bascialy got everything booked and ready. Just little things now Smiley smile

What about you?

Working on our flowers and decor right now. Our engagement party is pretty much done. Just looking for favours! Thinking of macaroons! What do you think?

Did you see my pictures of my engagement party?? We did little espresso cups and the little dishes as favors for the engagement party. i LOVE macaroons!! great idea

No I haven't! I love the idea of espresso cups too! I'm a huge coffee snob! So people would expect it! Smiley smile thank for the idea! I haven't seen your pics! Would love to see them!

i think if you go to my profile - under pictures or maybe even discussions it should be there. i put up a discussion a while ago with pictures from my party Smiley smile im not sure if theres a way to tag you

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No I haven't! I love the idea of espresso cups too! I'm a huge coffee snob! So people would expect it! Smiley smile thank for the idea! I haven't seen your pics! Would love to see them!
  • Cassandra
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Lisa:

Quoted

Written by Cassandra:

Written by Lisa:

It's beautiful! I love that bowl! I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I might make a donation on behalf of our guests. Or favours, or both! How are the wedding plans coming?

Thanks Lisa Smiley smile I love it too! What were you thinking for favours if you get them?

Wedding plans are coming along nicely. Bascialy got everything booked and ready. Just little things now Smiley smile

What about you?

Working on our flowers and decor right now. Our engagement party is pretty much done. Just looking for favours! Thinking of macaroons! What do you think?

Did you see my pictures of my engagement party?? We did little espresso cups and the little dishes as favors for the engagement party. i LOVE macaroons!! great idea

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Lisa:

What about you?

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Beautiful combination ..very elegant.
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Cassandra,

I love it!! Smiley love What are more typical things they do at a Italian wedding? Would love to know.Smiley diamond

Btw I made a game yesterday, I think you will like it.Smiley kiss

Which Movie Couple Are You?

I can’t wait to read you in our other discussions in the community!

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow, very nice!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Written by Katherine:

That is a beautiful bowl... Will all your guests receive one? Or is it to hold the favors? The wrapping is very pretty too.

Thank you Smiley smile Every couple/family will receive one. It's an Italian wedding so this is what we do Smiley smile

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is a beautiful bowl... Will all your guests receive one? Or is it to hold the favors? The wrapping is very pretty too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics