Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leticia
Beginner September 2023 Ontario

Bokings for 2023 Weddings! Hurry!

Leticia, on August 19, 2022 at 16:00 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

So i just went to see a few venues with my beloved Fiance, and can you believe that most of these venues are FULLY BOOKED for the year 2023, its insane. I wanted to do my wedding September 2023, and i was flexible on the date seeing as all of September was booked, but i was being offered days like Tuesdays or Thursdays! because all other days are taken. Its insaane!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on August 24, 2022 at 21:00
  • Amanda
    Curious September 2023 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its insane! we got engaged Aug 2021, and secured our venue in Nov 2021 and even then, they didnt have our preferred date, but they had the Saturday before so just moving it 7 days wasnt to bad. Our venue only had 2 dates available for 2023, and we took one of them!

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I bought mine yesterday and she was like good thing you booked. Smiley atonished Now to pre-book for the seamstress, and weight loss and toning.

• Leticia
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Leticia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh i have my dress Smiley smile its coming in December.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went at the beginning of April and she had 1 Saturday left for September and so we took it.

Heads up if you don't have your dress yet go now because the seamstresses are fully booked.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If the venue of your choice is not offering the weekend date, look into one that does offer a date available. I would imagine dates would have been postponed from last year due to the whole covid situation.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've definitely heard 2023 is going to be even more crazy then 2022!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

High season dates will always book out in advance, especially now that we're in the latter half of 2022.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics