Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ADELL
Newbie July 2024 Ontario

Black gown dilemma

ADELL, on April 22, 2024 at 20:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2

Hi, we're planning a "Love You To the Moon & Back" wedding and I have a bespoke black gown where the train glitters like the night sky! His favorite colour is blue while mine is purple, but, I also want to incorporate the northern lights colors. ACK! What do I do for bridesmaids? Oh, summer wedding. I don't want the same color for my girls. Can I do lighter colors of purple, blue, green? Flowers will be white (like babys breath and lilies and orchids maybe), I do have a wedding planner but I really need ideas for input for her as well and my head is swimming with them, lol!!

We're thinking of a "rustic elegant" theme, like in a barn or something similar. Niagara Falls area or Niagara on the Lake.

Thanks for your help!

Bride in Black

2 Comments

Latest activity by ADELL, on April 25, 2024 at 21:17
  • ADELL
    Newbie July 2024 Ontario
    ADELL ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have that picture saved actually. I was thinking of this actually. Thanks!
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What if you did like an ombre effect with the bridesmaid dresses. I think the look below is pretty.

The groomsman can also get creative with the pocket squares and tie so suit colour is all the same but you can bring out both your fav. colours this way.

Black gown dilemma 1

Black gown dilemma 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics