Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2018 Ontario

Birdcage Veils

Jillian, on March 8, 2018 at 15:20 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8

Hey everyone,

I think I want a birdcage veil but am having trouble finding one I like that doesn't have a ton of flowers or feathers on the comb. Does anyone have any suggestions as to wear to find one in Ontario? preferably the GTA. thanks!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jillian, on March 13, 2018 at 13:32
  • J
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im so scared that it wont look like the picture. yours looked like it should have? and the colour was right?

• Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I bought my Birdcage veil on Etsy from the seller "parisienneluxe". With shipping it came to $65 and it's super good quality! She really packaged it nicely too so it doesn't come all folded and crinkled. I would highly recommend looking on Etsy.
  • J
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the one that the blonde is wearing. I found one on wish.com that is similar. its 20 bucks. may order it just to see and if it doesn't work out maybe I can resell it. thanks for your help!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No problem! Do you have a favorite?

• J
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow thank you! that's really helpful Smiley smile

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are lots of birdcage veil options that don't have flowers or feathers, here are a few inspo pics you might like to help you narrow down a style

I think this is my personal favBirdcage Veils 1Pins in the backBirdcage Veils 2Subtle one sidedBirdcage Veils 3Pins in the back and falls freely in frontBirdcage Veils 4

I got all these from WeddingWire's Pinterest all about veils

• J
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have and they look really nice but I am scared to order online and then not like it in person, you know? they are around 100 bucks and you cant return them.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you looked on Etsy? You'll definitely find one there! I usually try to narrow down my selection to Canadian stores first, but I've had a lot of success with ordering from abroad and the States.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics