Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Best way to keep your bridesmaids in the loop??

Madison, on February 1, 2018 at 14:04 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7

Hey everyone!

I'm getting married August 2019 and have almost finished asking all my bridesmaids. Two of my bridesmaids don't live in the city I live in and the others are all kind of separate friend groups.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep everyone in the loop..I was looking for a bridesmaid app or something to kind of easily disseminate information and to make sure everyone knows how to contact everyone.

I just want it to be easy for all of them to talk to each other if needed or to make plans about things like bridesmaid dress shopping, bachelorettes etc.

Can you tell I'm a type A personality? hahahah would love to hear the thoughts of fellow brides and bridesmaids! What worked well? What didn't?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 6, 2018 at 21:15
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Create a group chat that everyone can see the messages and pictures.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We use an Instagram chat.. only thing all the girls have.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For the day-to-day stuff a group text through WhatsApp could work! For more of a planning tool, there's the option of sharing a google document/spreadsheet!

Finally, ff you're wondering about when all the Bridesmaids are available, you could create a doodle poll.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a private messenger with my girls, I only have 2 however so it's easier to do a messenger group.

If you have a lot of bridesmaids then I would make a private group on facebook

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We created a private group on Facebook. For my friend's wedding, she started a group chat on Facebook Messenger for all her ladies.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Madison! The routine with my friends has been that after asking everyone, they'll send out an email to all of the bridesmaids saying how excited they are and sharing any initial necessary info. This also 'introduces' everyone to each other and all the bridesmaids will also have each other's contact info that way!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you all have Google e-mails, you can start a group chat in Hangouts. You could also get everyone to download WhatsApp (which is free) and start a group chat there. You could also use Messenger from Facebook.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics