Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jillian
Frequent user September 2022 Ontario

Best site for the best quality for photocards

Jillian, on January 11, 2021 at 18:48 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Would like to have our save our new dates as a photo. Best website to use?
I’ve looked at shutterfly, vista print, zazzle and paperlust wondering about comparing quality between these four and any other sites I may have missed to look at.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Abbie, on January 13, 2021 at 11:26
  • Abbie
    Devoted June 2022 Nova Scotia
    Abbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vistaprint is generally nice quality! Just a heads up that anything printed in a Staples location tends to be poor quality printing and very pixelated.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've heard really good things about Vistaprint (they are also having their semiannual sale so some save the dates are 34 cents each!!) Just make sure you are using print quality photos and not photos from Facebook. That will help with photo quality!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used and still do Vistaprint site for everything. Calendars customized every year with photos and Christmas cards for this year will have pictures. The quality is excellent and price wise great when you get savings emailed.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you designing your own using Photoshop or similar software and just need a printer, or do you need the printing source to also provide the design layouts/fonts/etc?

If you're designing away from the printing source, I feel like you can just hit up any local printer like Staples etc.

• Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Actually no! The new batch I ordered today from zazzle do though. I never even thought to think of the photo quality so I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks!
  • Jillian
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did the ones from zazzle and vista have photos?
    I’m scared the photo quality won’t be that great! I know not to expect perfection on paper but still lol
  • Kristen
    Devoted May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have used vista print and zazzle. I personally loved my invitations from zazzle and have ordered our "regret" cards today for guests that we have to uninvite to abide by covid restrictions. I like how it literally lets you personalize EVERYTHING. I used a card they already had made and just changed it to my own design. I know that doesnt help with comparing but they do beautiful work.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics