Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner October 2023 Ontario

Best Bras!!

Stephanie, on June 26, 2023 at 20:30 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Hey, has anyone tested/ can actually vouch for a good quality strapless/backless bra? 😩

7 Comments

Latest activity by Kelli, on July 15, 2023 at 14:39
  • Kelli
    Frequent user September 2024 Alberta
    Kelli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Some friends have recommended NUBRA from Amazon. Apparently the quality is outstanding. Most wedding dresses do have a built in bra so I’d definitely look at your dress.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m probably only in between a B and C and I personally haven’t been loving these stick on bras that I’ve tried so far. I just don’t have all the confidence in them LOL. The idea of sewing it into the dress seems to be the way I’m leaning! I have an alteration in a month so we shall see what they think!
    Fingers crossed on the Invisilift Bra! Trying it on will either give you piece of mind or give you more time to try out another option if it doesn’t work!
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As a big busted gal, I am not sure what I am doing yet, I bought the Invisilift bra, but have been too chicken to try it out

• Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think the sewn in bra is the way to go!!! Thanks so much for the idea!!! 💕
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have also never found one that totally works and for my wedding, I had cups sewn in - much better and did not create any lines/overflow!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you looked into getting cups sewn into your dress so you don't have to wear a bra? That's what I did since I had a very low cut backing on my dress
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As a larger chest gal - I do not like ANY of them. I prefer boob tape. It feels so much nicer and easier to use.

A lot of ladies here get cups sewn into their wedding dress instead of wearing a bra. This way you get the support like a bra and do not have to worry about anything showing on the back.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics