Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethany
Super July 2018 Alberta

Best Bachelor/bachelorette Party Ideas in Alberta

Bethany, on April 2, 2018 at 23:24 Posted in Alberta 0 8
Hello lovely people!
Where are you or would you recommend to go for a fun night in Alberta? Doesn't matter where it is! Do you prefer more of a quiet or party atmosphere?
Let me know what you think!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tessema, on October 6, 2019 at 15:02
  • Tessema
    Newbie June 2023 Alberta
    Tessema ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bottle service at Privé Ultralounge in Edmonton! It’s basically like going to Vegas without leaving Alberta.
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I typically like a more chill atmosphere buuuut for my bachelorette I told my girls I really wanted something more fun and wild haha
    We’re getting a party bus and doing a small town pub crawl. I’m excited to dance and have drinks with my ladies!
  • Sarah
    Frequent user December 2018 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our original plan was to go to The Big Valley Jamboree we all purchase tickets and everything waiting to go and it looks like I might be out of town now with work.
    I wouldn't want to go to a bar or club or something if we can't do that I would just prefer a nice dinner have some drinks and go to The Comedy Club
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The one I've been to you are seated by the staff who are in character. We went to one that was Big Bang Theory and we were seated by "Howard". Other times you are seated by one of the supporting cast who are not in the show itself but are their own character. You choose your entree and dessert; the soup and salad is set. After soup and salad, they perform part of the play. Then serve entrees. Perform more. Serve dessert. Perform the rest. It's a lot of fun! And the cast interacts with the guests. I went with a couple friends to a Grease-like one and we were cold so one of the "athletes" brought us sweaters from other staff, haha. Or one time my friend said she couldn't see so the server brought her a booster seat!

There is another one that is buffet-style but I haven't been there yet so not sure how it will compare!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yeah I totally know what you mean about the food! Games at someone's house is great too! Edmonton actually has a bunch of board game cafes that you can go to and have drinks as well.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that's cool! I've always wanted to go to one? What do they entail exactly? I have an idea, I'm just not sure lol.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a quiet atmosphere type of person!

I really enjoy going to the dinner theatre (Edmonton has two!) but I have no idea what my MOH has planned for mine!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Bethany! I like an in-between atmosphere personally. I like when there is some big, active event, like a cooking class, or something sporty, or dancing or yoga, and then a chilled out bit, like cocktails and games at someone's house, or some spa time. And definitely plenty of good food!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics