Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Beginner January 2019 Alberta

Barefoot Sandals

Vanessa, on February 20, 2018 at 16:34 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

We're getting married on the beach and I'm considering having myself, my bridesmaids and the flower girl wear barefoot sandals. I know Etsy has a ton of options, but are there other places that you would recommend to look at? I'm a little nervous that some of the options on Etsy might look cheap in person.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on May 19, 2018 at 18:32
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would check dancewear stores for halfsoles, or yoga apparel companies for those yoga sandal thingys.

Good luck!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazon and ebay have the lowest price and if you don't recieve the item on time, the seller will refund you back everything. You get to keep the product.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check Amazon, I would think they would have tons of options. You could also maybe try making them.

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thats awesome! I was looking into barefoot sandals to wear but then i found cute flip flops so decided to go with those instead as we will be getting married in a park where i have to walk over gravel.

I was primarily looking on etsy. Just read the reviews for the seller. Usually you can get a pretty good opinion of what they will actually looks like from them.
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I see some nice looking options on amazon.ca - a few even offer free returns for Prime members!

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would check out local bridal stores and see their options, cost wise Etsy might be a better bet. Also their options might be limited compared to what you would find online as well.

• Mercedes
    Newbie August 2020 Manitoba
    Mercedes ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel that Etsy would be your best bet! Also keep in mind that they're super hard to clean but possible!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics