Skip to main content
Vanessa
Beginner January 2019 Alberta

Barefoot Sandals

Vanessa, on February 20, 2018 at 16:34 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Saved

We're getting married on the beach and I'm considering having myself, my bridesmaids and the flower girl wear barefoot sandals. I know Etsy has a ton of options, but are there other places that you would recommend to look at? I'm a little nervous that some of the options on Etsy might look cheap in person.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on May 19, 2018 at 18:32
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    I would check dancewear stores for halfsoles, or yoga apparel companies for those yoga sandal thingys.

Good luck!
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    Amazon and ebay have the lowest price and if you don't recieve the item on time, the seller will refund you back everything. You get to keep the product.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute

Check Amazon, I would think they would have tons of options. You could also maybe try making them.

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    Thats awesome! I was looking into barefoot sandals to wear but then i found cute flip flops so decided to go with those instead as we will be getting married in a park where i have to walk over gravel.

I was primarily looking on etsy. Just read the reviews for the seller. Usually you can get a pretty good opinion of what they will actually looks like from them.
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute

I see some nice looking options on amazon.ca - a few even offer free returns for Prime members!

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute

I would check out local bridal stores and see their options, cost wise Etsy might be a better bet. Also their options might be limited compared to what you would find online as well.

• Mercedes
    Newbie August 2020 Manitoba
    Mercedes ·
    • Dispute
    I feel that Etsy would be your best bet! Also keep in mind that they're super hard to clean but possible!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics