Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie June 2021 Alberta

Banff Area Elopements. Suggestions on planners/hotels who have the best packages?

Jenna, on March 6, 2020 at 11:48 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
I would like to start planning my elopement but I would love to go with a hotel planner that kinda does it all for us, lol. Ideally we want to get married in Banff/surrounding area with a small elopement and dinner with 8-10 guests (including us). Budget it $10,000 for everything. Please let me know your best Banff or Alberta suggestions!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on March 10, 2020 at 13:16
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there, Jenna Smiley smile

There are lots of wedding planners in the Banff area listed on the WeddingWire vendor directory - Wedding Planning Banff, Many of them handle elopements! definitely check out the list Smiley smile

Where are you planning this wedding from?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Resort would be a nice place to have your ceremony and reception along with all the activities to enjoy with your guests. The events during the day and evening make it memorable and fun to include everyone dancing.
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jenna,

Check out the website for Rocky Mountain Elopements and CRMR.com, which is Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts. They have great information and contact numbers so you can speak to someone directly.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Also check kijiji as well

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Google full wedding planners or coordinators in the area youre looking for. there are some that do full planning services

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics