Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laurel
Newbie September 2018 Manitoba

Bachelorette party ideas for pregnant/new moms!

Laurel, on March 24, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
My dream bachelorette was always going to a cabin and having a girls night there. Wine, swimming, boating, etc!

however I don’t think that’s possible because I have 2 bridesmaids that have babies under 1 year old and 2 that are pregnant now! - aka only 2/5 bridesmaids are baby /pregnant free!

any other ideas?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on April 20, 2018 at 15:49
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure if they have these in Manitoba, but in Toronto, ON they have events called Paint Nights where you can go as groups of people to enjoy a night out and paint! It's really cute and you get to take home the painting!

A spa day might be nice! I think some have child care so you're ladies with kids can drop off and check with them if needed! Also what new mom doesn't want to be super pampered when she can be haha!

Also something you're non-moms will enjoy too!

• Lindsay
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For a bachelorette party that I just recently planned we had a lady come and do a sign night at one of houses.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you can still go to a cabin overnight and do all the stuff you want (other than the wine for the mums). If you want to revisit the idea entirely, you could book a spa for the day for you and your girls and then go out for a nice dinner.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my sister-in-law her MOH planned a make-up person to come to the house and do make-up with us all (I think you can also have people come for nails, massage, etc--there are mobile people for all kinds of spa-related stuff).

For my friend, we went to a play and spent the night at a hotel. There were only 4 of us and so we all shared a room, painted our nails, watched a chick flick, played a women's trivia game.

Another friend went to the zoo.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It sounds like you all need your dream bachelorette more than ever lol. I would talk to them and see if they want to take the babies up to the cabin with them or if they would consider leaving the babies with someone for the time away. Or do a day trip to a spa and then something small and simple at home in the evening?
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you talked to your ladies about your dream bachelorette? If it’s just going to be one night they might be ok with that. I think a spa day would be wonderful and you could all go supper afterwords too. I’m not sure how far along the two are but there’s also a pole dancing classes that they could still participate in depending how far along they’ll be I suppose haha a friend of mine did that and her bridesmaid was 4 months and still participated in the class.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm in a similar situation so I understand. However at the time of my bachelorette party no one will be pregnant anymore lol however we are probably going to do a spa day, full day being pampered, then going out for a nice meal and/or having a "slumber party" kids optional lol the significant others can also take the kids for the night. There are tons of fun options to choose from, that can accommodate mothers and mothers to be.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics