Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner November 2023 Ontario

Azazie bridesmaid dresses in the colour Paprika!

Christine, on May 1, 2023 at 20:02 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Hey, has anyone here gotten bridesmaids dresses from Azazie in the Paprika colour? Can you share photos? We want a burnt orange colour and it’s very similar the the David’s bridal Sienna colour, although it seems a tiny tiny bit brighter. I just wanna see what it looks like in actual photos (as opposed to from the website…. They never appear to look quite accurate). Little worried about getting stuff from David’s now and also there seem to be almost no sizes of dress available in Sienna, so thinking of backup. Thanks!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on May 3, 2023 at 16:05
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Photographers always colour correct their images in the editing process so other pictures of the dress wouldn't accurately reflect what yours would look like. Each photographer have their own style: some like a more saturated look, some a more muted look, some lean more sepia etc.

• C
    Beginner November 2023 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that I did get fabric swatches from azazie and David’s (currently waiting on jjs house as it’s still in shipping transit) but the David’s one is a little more muted than azazie so I like it better. I just wanted to see what it actually looks like in photos, like whether it looks WAY too orange or if it’s okay
  • Jackie
    Featured September 2023 Alberta
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered fabric swatches from both JJs house and Azazie because I want to order my bridesmaids dresses as well, and we had apicked out some David’s bridal dresses before we heard the recent news too. They’re only $3 each tops and SO worth being able to see the colour for yourself
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Christine! I would also post in your local wedding sell/swap groups on Facebook you might be able to findna bride or two that have used those colors from those companies 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics