Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daniela
Frequent user September 2020 Ontario

Average bridesmaid dress prices?!

Daniela, on September 11, 2019 at 21:38 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 14
Hi everyone! Ive been struggling with getting bridesmaid dresses 😭 I keep choosing the expensive ones lol and I just actually dont know whats an average price is ! If anyone can share their prices or budgets of their bridesmaids that would be great!!

Also ideas on where I can go would be fabulous! I really like the all lace kind which tend to be $$$$ Smiley sad

14 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 23, 2019 at 15:36
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine are $120 from azazie! they have the same material and designs as davids bridal and your bridesmaids wont need alterations!

• Daniela
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks ladies!! I will keep this in mind Smiley smile
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I picked one from David's Bridal for my bridesmaids. It's really nice and it's only $99 and free shipping. My MOH is still in school and another bridesmaid just finished school so they were pretty restricted budget wise.

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My MOH bought her dress at Nordstrom, her dress was about $200 and she doesn’t need any alterations as it was exactly her size. They have a whole bridal section for bridesmaids, they also have a range of cocktail or formal guest dresses that could be used for bridesmaids all depending on how fancy you want to go. There prices vary for what you may be looking for, but if you look on their website they have hundreds of dresses to look through.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For my friends wedding we went to Le Chateau. It was my favorite BM dress ever and i did get to wear it again. It was around $120 plus taxes. My sisters wedding I was a BM and we went to David's bridal and i think it was in the $150 range but it wasn't lace.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got ours from David’s bridal and they were $170 each after tax. There was a good range of dresses between 100-200 there and even some cheaper
  • Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The ones I'm looking at from Azazie are around 200cad average Smiley smile

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bridal stores will usually have dresses in the $150-$300+ range. Places like Azazie.ca and other online stores (1861.ca, BHLDN) will have them for lower usually.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you go with an online store, they dresses may be $100 -$200. If you go with a bridal store, the dresses tend to be more. But it also depends on the designer of the dress. I let all my girls pick their dresses from the bridal store that I got my dress at (They all got 10% off if they bought it there). This way they could pick a cheaper dress if they wanted to, and I was not forcing anyone to buy a super expensive dress. Theirs were about $300 and they were Stella York.

• Inkaytnito
    Newbie October 2020 Ontario
    Inkaytnito ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been married before (oops...), and I wanted to be REALLY sure that my girls didn't have to shell out a bunch of money just to be with me on that day. I never thought it fair for couples to ask their bridal party to spend hundreds on attire, bachelor/ette parties, etc.

I also truly wanted them to be able to wear the dresses again, so they had to like them. Although we shopped around a lot (together), we always came back to Le Chateau, and only spend about $150 each. 7+ years later, and all the girls still have their dresses.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The BM dresses we got each cost roughly $200 each. It costs less if you get shorter dresses if that helps Smiley smile But ya, lace or sequins will add an extra $30 for sure.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My sister’s MOH dress was $300 - I thought it would’ve been more to be honest.
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was determined to find dresses that were affordable and that my girls could wear even after the wedding. We landed on dresses from Dessy for about $189 but they all got discount codes that reduced the price by 15-20%.
  • Sarah
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been in two weddings now and both dress cost me about $300 (including tax) plus alterations. They were from a traditional bridal store.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics