Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Geneviève
VIP September 2020 Ontario

At the End and Staying Zen

Geneviève, on August 24, 2020 at 18:04 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2
For many of us, it’s the last few weeks or few days before the big day, and of course it feels like there’s so much left to do!
In order to keep the anxiety away, how are you staying zen? Post your tips and maybe use a few for yourself!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 26, 2020 at 20:41
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The week of the wedding, I had arranged some of the girls at the salon a nice surprise to have their hands done for henna and myself to be done 2 days before the wedding at home. The lady who did the girls felt I undersold her for business and decided not take my business after that. I did find another lady who was amazing at her work. I couldn't have been happier though my feet were hard to keep still from using the washroom frequently.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've got less than 40 days to go! I've been making paper flowers with my girls and that is surprisingly calming. The first few were not Zen inducing by any means, but once we got the hang of it they're relaxing!
    We've also been able to plan a bachelorette weekend away and I'm looking forward to a weekend without work or responsibility and with lots of wine and good food.
    I've got hair and nail appointments booked for the wedding week and I'm thinking about using one of my insured massages to unwind a little extra.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics