Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brandi
Newbie May 2019 Alberta

Arranging Accomodations for Exclusive Use Inn

Brandi, on January 29, 2018 at 14:42 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 2

I am preparing for my wedding at the Bear and Bison Inn in Canmore (waiting for them to open up the 2019 dates so i can officially book) and one of the great things is that you get exclusive use of the inn and all 10 rooms (to fit up to 23 guests) for the weekend. The venue has said we can charge people for their rooms and then have them pay on their way out. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this type of stuff before. We are inviting slightly more ppl than can fit in the inn though there are places next door. I have no idea how to coordinate this (first trying to fill the rooms we are paying for in advance waiting for reimbursement with checkout) and its stressing me out. Also tips on how to put this into a save the date as some people wont be able to stay at the inn.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 30, 2018 at 16:11
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    On your invitation, you have a accommodations for the guest to know what the pricing is and the couples last names roomblock. They can call in and book their rooms.

I had done the same thing for my wedding and 26 rooms were blocked.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You put 'limited accommodations on site. Please advise the couple of your intent to stay by X date to reserve a room'.

You can then have people reach out to you.. or you can put a different name on there. Once the rooms are out you can make a recommendations on where else to stay!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics