Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eren
Newbie September 2018 Ontario

Arbour flowers?

Eren, on February 5, 2018 at 10:54 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

Hi everybody!

I'm having a hard time choosing my florist and could use some advice. I'm going back and forth between 2, one who seems low and one who seems high.

Specifically, for half-arbour flowers, one quoted me $300 while another quoted be $600. How much did you pay for your arbour flowers?

Similarly, one said she could have the arbour flowers removed and used as the head-table flowers while the other said that is isn't possible. Has anyone had a florist who used their arbour flowers for the head table? What was this experience like?

Thanks in advance!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 7, 2018 at 12:49
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Eren, are your choices listed on WeddingWire? Maybe we could all take a peek at photos of their work and their reviews to help get a better handle on which will suit you best

• Eren
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Eren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, Courtney! This was helpful Smiley smile

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Seems odd to me that they couldn't move/reuse the flowers from one decor piece to another.. I guess it depends on they fasten it onto the arch. My florist has set it up so all our pieces can be moved around and doubled if required and we're doing an arch way flower arrangement too. Sort of like the picture below. Our florist is charging $100 for it.

Arbour flowers? 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics