Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie July 2018 Ontario

Appetizers only

Megan, on February 24, 2018 at 08:01 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5
We are having an evening wedding in our backyard. 7pm. Family and close friends only. Trying to keep the cost down as between us we have 3 teens approaching post secondary. And we are having a very casual wedding...shorts and t's are fine! My question is that to eliminate some costs we've decided to go with trays of veggies fruits cheeses a charcuterie board and a few different appetizers as well as a selection of sweets. With pizza later in the evening. Does this seem sufficient? I worry about not having enough. Thanks for reading!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 26, 2018 at 14:26
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you'll be fine! Worse comes to worse you can always order more pizza lol.

• Kris
    Frequent user June 2018 British Columbia
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also agree that this seems enough.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It sounds like it’ll be enough. With the ceremony at 7, people will have eaten supper beforehand. You could also put “followed by an appetizer reception” so people know what to expect.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't worry about not having enough. If you do fear not having enough you could buy a couple Costco lasagnas and keep in your back pocket just in case and if they don't eaten during the reception, that's ok dinner is there for a later date Smiley smile

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds like plenty! Especially if it’s just family and close friends, it's more than enough.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics