Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hank
Featured September 2021 Ontario

Anyone Wedding Shopping During Black Friday or Boxing Day?

Hank, on November 19, 2020 at 19:09 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8

For those who are shopping in the next two months, show us the deals!

RW&Co has 40% off tops, which include dress shirts until Nov 22. I personally love their dress shirts because they're all cotton so you can breathe, whereas other men stores like Moores and Tip Top have a ton of polyester in their shirts that can really warm you up with all the layering. RW&Co has an all-cotton french cuff white shirt for under $20 now, which is a steal. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that their sizing is not fully accurate since they only do small, medium, large etc.

Banana Republic is doing 50% off everything until Nov 28. Their shirts are pretty good too with more accurate sizing (measurements for neck and sleeve with different fits available).

For suits: Spiers and Mackay has a bunch of 100% Italian/Australian wool suits on clearance for $300 and Moores is having a sale for suits that ends this weekend. Prices start at $129 (likely for their in-house blend fabric brand) and $250 for designer brands (100% wool).

Le Chateau's imminent closure means all their stuff is going for super cheap.

Know of any other deals on things you can use for the wedding?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberly, on November 27, 2020 at 21:07
  • Kimberly
    Curious July 2021 Alberta
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Anyone Wedding Shopping During Black Friday or Boxing Day? 1
    We took advantage of Paris Jewelers Black Friday sale and got our wedding bands !
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For those who need to shop for their groom and his groomsmen, Aristicrats Bows n Ties is doing 40% off your entire order for Black Friday. They have every colour combination for neck ties and bow ties you can think of. Best of all, they're self-tying ties. None of that hokey clip on stuff! lol

You can pick up a bunch of neck ties whose quality rival the ones you find in major retail stores for cheap. I plan on getting a bunch as gifts for my groomsmen. They would also make great gifts for dads and grandfathers.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sweet!

The regular Nordstrom has a proper Canadian site but not Nordstrom Rack.
  • Natalie
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! Nordstrom rack has up to 50% off as well. There's a Nordstrom Canada website, too.

• Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Does this include Nordstrom Rack? The NR website is only US based so I can't tell if that info applies here.

• Natalie
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nordstrom has up to 50% off for a variety of things, including dresses and décor.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Black Friday @ Laura Canada & Melanie Lyne have already started!

Earrings, bracelets, clutches, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the groom and mother of the bride dresses all up to 50% off

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't really have any wedding shopping left, but last year I bought hubby's silicone ring from Enso on black friday. I got a sweeeet deal so I got one for me too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics