Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaisha
Super March 2019 Nova Scotia

Anyone having a theme wedding?

Kaisha, on December 26, 2018 at 20:39 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

I would love to hear some more if you are planning a theme wedding! What theme are you planning, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney, something else? I love to hear the way people incorporate themes in to the wedding. Are you going for subtle or something more obvious? We are thinking of incorporating some ideas from The Office.

15 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on January 4, 2019 at 21:54
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No theme for us but we are highlighting our love of books and words throughout the ceremony and reception.
  • Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This looks amazing and I am in live with your bouquet!!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Finally made myself a little inspiration collage of elements that we are using for the theme! The bottom right pic is my actual bouquet too!

Anyone having a theme wedding? 1
  • Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I honestly didn't picture myself with any sort of theme and I don't look at it as a theme more as using elements that incorporate our favourite show.

• Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That will look so cool!

• Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think its weird calling it a theme because at the end of the day i still look at it as having a rustic wedding just with some elements from the office. I love that cake topper idea it sounds so cute!

• Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love that all those colours will look amazing together!!

• Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For walking down the aisle we are going to have the song from Dwight and Angela's wedding Dwight and Angela wedding song and I think we will do forever for the grand entrance.

• Kaisha
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love all these ideas! The cake one is my favourite I think. It is going to look amazing!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No theme for us! While it's neat to see other people's weddings with a theme, it's not my thing at all. My fiancé adores The Office though, so I'd love to see how yours turns out!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re doing a pretty peacock theme! It works really well with our colours and we can use the feathers in a lot of decor!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just the theme of us! lol

I would love to have a theme but we also want to incorporate who we are and there isn't any set theme that would show off just who we are other than using our fav colours for the decor, food we love, open bar, etc.! I may incorporate a cute wedding topper of both of us grabbing each others butts though Smiley tongue

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are!!! We are having a "Starry Night" / "Galaxy" theme to our wedding! All of our colours are rich/dark purples/blues/blacks with accents in gold!

Backdrops, centrepieces, linens, decorations, cake... we're bringing in the theme a ton of ways!

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I meant to say also that the office would be great to incorporate! You should definitely have "forever" playing as your processional 😂
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We aren't doing anything too crazy, but we will be incorporating lots of avengers stuff in to ours. The boys will all be wearing socks and cufflinks in the superhero that we chose for them, our cake will have a little fondant batman figurine sticking out from under some icing, like this spiderman one shown in the photo, and our ring bearer (who we chose captain America for) will be carrying a little captain america shield as our ring pillow (it's actually a dog toy 😂)

We are also considering doing boutenires similar to these, but with succulents and also with their lego avenger! Everything is subtle but FH is big in to comics and goes to fan expo/comicon whenever hes able so I definitely want to be able to incorporate it for him Smiley smile

Anyone having a theme wedding? 2

Anyone having a theme wedding? 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics