Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melanie
Curious August 2022 Alberta

Anyone else having this problem?

Melanie, on May 20, 2021 at 18:54 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Is anyone else on here having issues with vendors leaving your messages on read, and not replying? I’ve been messaging a couple of venues the past week, 1 in particular I would love to have my wedding at, and was feeling pretty serious about booking, but they won’t reply to any of my messages. Is it just an app problem or has anyone else had problems like this too?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on May 25, 2021 at 12:26
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The vendors may not be replying due to not being in the office. Times are hard for them as other couples may be rescheduling as it may not be an excuse to not get back to you. Hopefully some may get back to you especially the one your interested to book.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'd give them one more day but if they're consistently not getting back to you within a certain promised time frame, I'd take that as a red flag. As much as you love the look of such a venue, you wouldn't want to have it while sacrificing ease of operations while using it.

• Melanie
    Curious August 2022 Alberta
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah I realized that haha. The one venue in particular that I absolutely loved, has left me on read regarding 3 different messages telling them we’re interested in actually booking their venue. I called the venue this morning, and was told I’d get an email from them today. I still haven’t received anything. It’s very frustrating.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot of vendors don't respond to messages here. I suggest googling the vendor and emailing them from there. You can mention you saw whatever promo on weddingwire if it's applicable and usually they'll honour it. I've had better luck when reaching out to vendors that way.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics